Tuesday, June 26, 2012

24 Days to go....




Today was my rest day but I did manage to get in a great walk while my little girl took her nap in the stroller. We walked some of the trails around our house and I did hills but kept my pace slow as it was a rest day.

5.24 mile walk
Time - 90 mins

My nutrition was great today as well so I am happy....

M1- Oats, chia seeds, flaxseeds, apple, walnuts, blueberries and strawberries
M2 - Natural PB with gluten free cracker and an orange
M3 - Egg whites, salmon and spinach
M4 - Protein shake with a banana, kale and spinach
M5 - Egg whites, ground turkey and an apple with chia seeds, flax, strawberries and greek yogurt.

New totals for my challenge -
Miles - 167.2/200
Push ups - 1,353/2,000
Weight loss - 1/5lbs

4 comments:

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh said...

Excellent totals especially for a "rest" day. ;)

Becca said...

Just found your blog and became a follower. It looks very inspirational! I really like that verse on your header, too. Your hair is very pretty, btw. :)

Nicole said...

What do you use as the protein source in your shakes?

The Life of Jordan K said...

That is awesome!!!!! I'm so excited for u! I'm trying to lose weight and it is so motivating to see stories like urs!!!!!!! Thank u for sharing! Jordanjaneofalltrades.com