Sunday, January 03, 2010

Goals for the week -

What a wonderful weekend this was! We found more items for our little girls nursery and now the room is really coming together. I think it will be done by the date of my shower which is the end of February. I have tried to do as much research as possible on everything from swings, bouncers, cribs and so on. It is amazing the amount of stuff that is out there. It can be overwhelming as there are so many brands to choose from. But with a little patience and a TON of reading on the internet, we have bought most of the big items. It is a good feeling to know that her room will be done before hand and we can rest and much as possible before the big day!

I am excited about another week to work hard and reach some goals!! I want to start 2010 off STRONG! I am still feeling good but I am lowering my miles somewhat this week as I have had some increased heaviness in my abdomen and I just want to be careful not to overdo things. 25 miles is plenty for right now. I am also go to try and add some stationary biking and swimming in this week. I need to get a new suit because my racing one from this summer will split in two if I try to wear that now! LOL!

Hope everyone has a blessed week!

Results from last week -
Miles - 18.24 miles
Time - 371 mins
Calories burned - 1,881

New Goals for this week -
1. Drink no less than 128 oz of water each day, but aim for 160 oz
2. Stay within calorie range - (1,500 - 1,900) and log all foods
3. Walk 25 miles for the week
4. Consume at least 90 grams of protein each day
5. Consume 35 grams of fiber each day
6. Burn 2,000 calories for the week

Fitness Plan for the week -

Sunday - 2 miles slow - Active rest day
Monday - 5 mile walk
Tuesday - 3 mile walk
Wednesday - 5 mile walk
Thursday - 3 mile walk
Friday - 5 mile walk
Saturday - 2 mile walk

No comments: