Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Motivation....

I wanted to post some of my favorite quotes. Even if you have seen these before, take a moment to let them soak in this morning. Do not just scan through but insted focus on the message and try to apply it to your life today!!!!

"Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. " Og Mandino

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. " ~Les Brown

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." ~T.S. Eliot

"It is never too late to be who you might have been." ~George Eliot

"I shall shape my future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any ... Win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny." Og Mandino

"We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations." Charles Swindoll

"This I do know beyond any reasonable doubt. Regardless of what you are doing, if you pump long enough, hard enough and enthusiastically enough, sooner or later the effort will bring forth the reward." Zig Ziglar

"I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply ALL my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy." Og Mandino

"How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I'm committed to? " ~Anthony Robbins

"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going." ~Beverly Sills

"From this moment I am prepared to control whatever personality awakes in me each day. Today I control my destiny. I will become master of myself. I will become great." Og Mandino

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen, thanks for sharing these quotes! I love knowing what motivates others.