Friday, January 08, 2010

Workout results 1/7 and Goals for today!

Totals for this week so far -
Time - 302 mins
Calories burned - 1,778
Miles - 14.62

Workout results from 1/7 -
1. 15 mins of Yoga - did not do
2. 3 mile walk - did not do - only walked 1 mile on the TM at the gym
3. Ride bike at the gym - 5 mile easy bike ride - DONE!
4. Consume at least 90 grams of protein - 111 grams
5. Consume at least 35 grams of fiber - 39 grams
6. Eat 6 servings of fruits and veggies - 4 servings
7. Drink 128 oz of water - DONE!
8. Stay between 1500 - 1700 calories - 1,575 calories consumed

I did well yesterday but did not meet all my goals. I felt wonderful yesterday but still kept things light. Things are going well and we are looking forward to our big doctors apt next week! I am trying to read all my baby books and it feels that the end of the pregnancy is near. I know I still have time but there is just so much I want to know before hand. Yes, I guess I will be a book Mom! I just want to be prepared as much as possible. So if all you Moms out there have any tips for me, PLEASE feel free to share!

It's Friday! I am really looking forward to this weekend! Relaxing with my husband at home fixing up our daughters room. I love how that sounds.....our daughter. I am still in shock sometimes! I am really going to be a MOM!

End this week strong. Watch snacking, drink your water, log your foods and have a plan for this weekend so you can stay on track with your goals! Remember taking your journey day by day is so important! Small victories each day...that is the goal, and in the end, you will WIN!

Goals for today 1/8 -

1. 15 mins of Yoga
2. 3 mile walk
3. 5 mile easy bike ride at the gym
4. Consume at least 90 grams of protein
5. Consume at least 35 grams of fiber
6. Eat 5 servings of fruits and veggies
7. Drink 128 oz of water -
8. Stay between 1500 - 1700 calories
9. Light ST arms and lower body

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,
Congratulations on your baby and your weight loss!
I have a question. I am trying to have a healthy balance of carbs, protein, fiber and fat. Are the numbers you listed pretty much what you did when you were not pregnant as well?
I am trying to lose weight in a healthy clean eating way, but I realize my eating habits in the past have had my protein way too low - like 10 - 15% of my diet.
thanks,
Stacey

Cole said...

You are so positive! The best advice about parenting I can give is that 90% of it is instincts. You will know what is best for yourself and your baby.