Friday, August 05, 2011

Day 4 and 5...fantastic!

All is well. Busy as can be getting ready for a fun weekend with my little family....just us three spending time making memories.

Here is a quick look at my food. Will post dinner later but it is a Wild Salmon Filet and butternut Squash along with more juicing.

Workouts this weekend will be a strong 20 miles in the bike, 10 miles of walking/running intervals, a good ST session....probably either bootcamp TRX or Athletica followed by a swim, at most 1,000 yds.

Will post more on Monday. Have a blessed weekend!



Here is my baby girl in the store today eating raw organic Dino kale. I looked down and was shocked to see her eating this! It has happened before, looks like she is taking after her Mommy!

Foods from yesterday and today......




Ezekiel, oats, chia seeds and fruit with almond milk.




Vegan Mexican chowder I made over lettuce with avocado and peppers. Topped with organic tortillas.

Love lunch so much, made it again for dinner!








SunWarrior and cacao shake.





Egg white scramble with mushroom vegan burger - yummy!




Carrot, apple, ginger, celery.....juice




Raw brussel sprouts with apple and fennel along with homemade date basalmic vinegar.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love your blog. I have been reading it for over a year now. I love seeing the foods you prepare and I hope you continue to post pictures of the finished product. I've learned more about power foods from your blog than anywhere else.
I am trying to begin a journey of my own and reading blogs of others that have been in the same boat that not only overcame the weight issues but then took it to the next level is more inspiring than you can imagine.
Keep up the good work!
God Bless
Stacey