Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Workout results 11/18

Quick post for tonight, I am so tried and ready for bed and it is only 6 pm!!! It was a good day. My blister was a bit better but even after buying some special pads for it, I still had issues. It is on the back heel of my right foot and when I walk, it just hurts so bad. I was still able to do 6 miles for the day! Yea! I had to break the miles up between a morning walk and an afternoon walk due to my foot but I still made it and that is what matters! So far I am on track with my miles for the week so I am hoping by Sunday I will reach my 20 miles.

Miles for the week - 11.08/20

Daily Goals -
1. Drink 1.25 gallon of water - 124 oz done so far....(updating as I drink more)
2. Complete scheduled workout - DONE!
3. Log foods and stay on track with calories - DONE!

Daily Totals -
Time - 99 mins - 6 mile walk
Calories burned - 610
Calories consumed - 1,969

1 comment:

Running Diva Mom said...

Keep up the great work!!