Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Workout results 11/17

My walk for yesterday and today was hard. On Sunday I decided to wear some super cute shoes to church and it gave me a blister on my right foot. I was hurting so bad yesterday I could only do 1 mile. Today was a bit better but my pace was slow. I am hoping that tomorrow that it will be better. I was going to try to do another 2 miles tonight but I am calling it a day as my foot hurts. Other than that, the day was wonderful! I felt fantastic!

Daily Goals -
1. Drink 1.25 gallon of water - 140 oz done so far....(updating as I drink more)
2. Complete scheduled workout - DONE!
3. Log foods and stay on track with calories - DONE!

Daily Totals -
Time - 68 mins - 4 mile walk
Calories burned - 406
Calories consumed - 1,887....pre-logged dinner for tonight.

Fitness Schedule for this week - Complete at least 20 miles of walking. So far this week - 5/20 miles done

Monday - 1 mile walk (blisters on feet) - DONE!
Tuesday - 4 mile walk - DONE!
Wednesday - 4 mile walk
Thursday - 4 mile walk
Friday - 4 mile walk along with ST
Saturday - 3 mile walk
Sunday - Rest

1 comment:

WURD TO YOUR MOM said...

Love your blog! Congrats on your bundle of joy!