Monday, October 27, 2008

Not the best day....

 I have said before, to be fully accountable you have to blog the good days as well as the bad! Today was not a good day in terms of how I felt. I was very nauseated today. I still have not pushed past whatever this is that is holding me down.  I took the day off, so I need to readjust my training schedule at some point to make up for today. No worries though, I will be back to my energetic self in no time.  I think that one's attitude plays a major role in how we feel so I am going to be positive! I am thankful for my amazing husband,  my health and wellbeing among so many other things that God has blessed me with! So as I am down physically today, my sprits will be high!! 

Daily Intake 10/27 - 
Calories Consumed - 1,448
Protein - 29%
Fat- 23%
Carbs - 48%

Meal 1 - 1/2 oats mixture, 1/2 cup low fat yogurt, 1/2 apple and 1 tbsp. of ground flaxseeds. 

Meal 2 - 4 egg whites scrambled with 1 oz of shredded chicken breast.

Meal 3 -  1 cup of milk, 1 scoop of Optimum Nutrition protein powder and 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries

Meal 4 - 1 cup of steamed broccoli, 1/2 cup of sautéed cabbage with 1 tbsp of olive oil and 3.5 oz of shredded chicken breast and 1 sliced tomato. 

Meal 5 - 1/2 oats mixture, 1/2 cup low fat yogurt, 1/2 apple with 10 almonds. 

2 comments:

erin said...

I hope tomorrow is better, Jen! You're so right that attitude has a HUGE influence on how we feel, though, so your choice to be positive will definitely pay off. We can't control some things that happen to us, but we can ALWAYS control our response!

I'm so glad you're back and blogging again. I've missed you!

Kelly Olexa said...

Sending you virtual hugs!! Feel better!
;-)
K