Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Going home to the US!

I am on my way! We are going back home to Houston and to the great city of Austin, Texas! While in the states we are also going on the much awaited cruise to the Bahamas for a dear friends 40th birthday celebration!! 

I will do my best to check in every chance I can and as usual I will be watching my calories, especially on the cruise and I will stay active! No Texas barbeque for me.......ok maybe a good steak!! I do deserve one treat! 

I will be back the 23rd of October. Until then keep working hard everyone and live for the moment! 

Make this month count!! Only 84 days left this year! 

Blessings to all - TEXAS here I come!! 

2 comments:

Kelly Olexa said...

Hey Jen, just found your blog and LOVE IT! Love the quotes and recipes! I'll be here a lot!!
;-)

K

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you! :)