Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Feeling better...

I am feeling so much better today! Still not my firecracker self but I am so happy to be  up and about today with a spring in my step! This is the most energy I have had in a week. Because I missed yesterdays workout I am rearranging my training schedule. So here is my new plan for the week - 
  • Monday - Off 
  • Tuesday - Full body weight training circuit with 20 mins of elliptical/treadmill incline intervals
  • Wednesday -  30 min run 
  • Thursday - Full body weight training circuit with 20 mins of elliptical/treadmill incline intervals
  • Friday - Off 
  • Saturday -Full body weight training circuit with 30 min run 
  • Sunday - 30 min run 

1 comment:

Lynnde43 said...

Don't you hate when you miss a training day? I missed a workout yesterday, so had to do a little juggling myself. Glad you are feeling better.