Friday, February 19, 2010

Workout results 2/19 - Day 8 of The Mommy to Be Olympic Challenge!

Long but wonderful day! I had a strong walk this morning and it was one of my fastest in quite some time. I did not have any BH contractions during my walk which was nice for a change!

I am tired tonight but it feels good to know that I gave today my all.

Fitness - 40 min walk
Nutrition - 1,723
Fiber - 58 grams
Protein - 117 grams
Water intake - 160 oz

Overall totals -
Fitness - 226 mins
Nutrition - 5 days out of 8 within calorie range (1,500 - 1,800)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

caffeine anxiety xanax drugs similiar to xanax 100 Xanax 30
xanax prozac contraindication can cymbalta be taken with xanax 1mg Alprazolam
cymbalta xanax medication suicide xanax Best Xanax Price
xanax and pain medication xanax is great for anxiety Buy Xanax Cheap Medication
xanax and anxiety slangs for the drug xanax Generic Xanax 2mg
xanax slows metabolism strattera xanax Herbal Xanax Uk
xanax on drug tests xanax and lexapro Order Xanax Without A Prescription
lexapro and xanax is xanax safe safe during pregnancy Side Effects Of Drug Xanax
panic attacks xanax toprol and xanax Xanax Available In The Uk
soma and xanax xanax and herbal teas Xanax Drug Interactions