Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weekly Schedule....My last week in Russia!!

We are leaving Russia in 5 days now!! Can you hear me screaming with joy?!? So, my mission this week to stay on track despite the move. I want to make the most of these last few days! Below is my workout plan for next few days during our transition from Russia to the US - Feb 15th - Feb 26th

Monday 2/16 -
AM - Morning cardio on tread 30 mins.
PM - ST - Shoulders, Biceps, Tris with 30 min cardio intervals between sets.

Tuesday 2/17 -
AM - Morning cardio on tread 30 mins
PM - ST - Chest and Back with 30 mins of cardio intervals between sets.

Wednesday 2/18-
AM - Morning cardio on tread 30 mins
PM - ST - Lower body and Core with 30 mins of cardio intervals between sets.

Thursday 2/19-
AM - Morning cardio on tread 60 mins.

Friday 2/20 - LEAVING SIBERIA!!!! Flying to Moscow, then to Norway for a few days. I will try and get some good workouts while there in the hotel gym.

I will try and post an update when we finally land in Houston on the 26th! Once we land I will take the day off to rest and recover, then it is back to the gym!!

Hope everyone has a successful week and you meet all your goals!

Work hard, reach high!

6 comments:

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

Wow, what a schedule!!!
You can do it though because you sound so determined. Good luck :)

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Ce Ce Grigsby said...

Wow, sounds like a long flight! Love your workout routine. Thanks for commenting my page. Burpees??? Oh my goodness. Yes I can see having a love/hate relationship with those things. I never thought I could attempt to do them, but I did! :)

IdaR said...

Siberia to Houston. I think there will be a lot of adjustments to make. Good luck. You will do this, you are strong.

erin said...

It's a great plan, as always. :) I admire you for getting so much done in the midst of getting ready to leave!

I miss hearing from you! I hope all is well!

Robert said...

great blog, looking forward to you visiting my blog and following it as I will start to follow this blog too.

Blessings

TX Runner Mom said...

I found your blog when I googled Houston Triathlete blogs. Great job on the weightloss and the workout schedule! Also, welcome back to TX!