Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Up and down...

What can I say about my dear friend the scale....

It has been up and down....then up and down again for sometime now. I am still not back to my reset weight, although I am trying my best :) The juicing has been helping but yesterday I ate a bit too much sodium I think and so today the scale was not kind to me at all. My running is on hold as of now due to my knees. On Monday I went to the doctor and I had an MRI on each knee then an X ray as well. I am going to see a new doctor on Monday to see if we can figure out what is going on. I have a sinking feeling that my October marathon is going to be SLOW!!! :) I might need to cut back my training....not sure as of now.

Back to the scale....

I now have 38 days before we leave for Greece! I am getting really excited :) We booked our ferries from the different islands and now comes the time to do research on all the amazing sites to see while we are there!

Today my goals are to be sure and get my PT and stretching in for my knee and to juice and blend like mad :) I ate a great breakfast this morning and I am ready to attack this day and give it my ALL :)

Wishing you all a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh said...

Sodium is a wicked, wicked monkey. My legs feel bloated today because my sodium was a little more than I like yesterday and we had a restaurant meal the night before. I'm trying to flush it out with as much water as possible but man sometimes it just wants to hang on!

Take care of your knees! You do your PT and I'll do mine. ;)