Friday, June 07, 2013

Back from Paris and ready to for a new challenge!!

We returned from Paris on Sunday and since then I have been doing very well getting back on track! I was so excited after meeting my reset goal and I have HUGE goals ahead of me this month. I will blog more about our trip on the family site, but it was wonderful visit to one of my favorite cities! It was the perfect way to celebrate my birthday and it was a very special trip I will never forget.

On to the next goal!!! In 43 days we are going to the Greek Islands for 2 weeks!!! I am VERY excited. The last time I was in Greece was back in 2006 before my weight loss journey was in full effect. It will be so nice to go back and play on the beaches with my girl and have a beautiful time together, not obsessing about my size or having to cover up to the extreme as I did before.

First goal is to get back to my reset weight that I reached before going to Paris. I gained a few pounds during our visit but nothing major. A few good days of clean eating and juicing, I should be fine. My second goal is to drop an additional 9 lbs before heading to Greece. It will be hard but I know if I set my mind to it, I can reach my goal!!!!

VERY, VERY excited and motivated!!!! Will report back on Monday morning with my weigh in and weekend report!!

Happy Friday All :)

2 comments:

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh said...

Glad you had a great time and I'm sure you'll reach your goal with as motivated as you sound! Work it girl!

Trainer T.s Fitness said...

Yay!