Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Going strong!

I am doing this! Day by day...



I measured today. It wasn't pretty but I need a baseline so I can see how much I can lose over the next 10 days. It is crunch time for me!!! My husband left early this morning for the US and I plan on shocking him when he gets home with my results! Gotta work HARD!

Measurements as of now and how much they have increased since  2011/12...

Chest - 37.5 - up 1.5 inches
Waist - 27 - up 1.5 inches 
Hips - 37.5 - up 3 inches 
Thigh - 18.25 - up 1.25 inches 
Bicep - 10.75 - up a little over an inch 
Calf - 13.75 - up .75 

I know I will not be able to drop my inches totally in 10 days, but my ultimate goal timeframe is by July 20th which is when we leave for the Greek Islands. The scale is bonkers as of late with all my spinning and ST so I need to take measurements to keep me sane :) 

Ok, it starts now! I have 10 days to lean out as much as I can!!! 

Today's plan is a spinning interval set followed by an ST circuit. Food for today is already prepped except for my pumpkin bake. 

I have to say, I am so excited!

To everyone on FB and Spark - thank you SO much for your support!!!! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you are doing great! Great job.

Anonymous said...

Hey I have been juicing for less than a month & I have dropped 21.5 pounds & 5 inches off my waist!!!

YOU can and will hit your 10 day goals. I did & you will too.

Your doing amazing!!!

Trainer T.s Fitness said...

You are doing great Jen, you got this girl!

KGirl said...

Great point, one day at a time!