Tuesday, April 10, 2012

We are back!

I will be posting a few photos regarding our family vacation later on but as of now I am finishing the massive loads of laundry we have from our trip and unpacking and reorganizing things around the house. So much to do!! The trip was truly a dream and we had a fantastic time seeing our baby girl experience so many new things. Her second birthday was simply perfect and we will never forget the memories made on this very, very special trip!! We toured all throughout Belgium, France, Germany and Switzerland. The weather was fantastic until the last day, so we were thankful.  So many amazing memories to last a lifetime!

I am happy to be back however and to be back on a schedule. I have a great deal of running to do.......my marathon is 7 weeks away!! Yea!!

Blessings to all........if my posts are a bit off for the next few days it is only because I am so busy doing various projects I have planned for my girl and I in addition to working on a new family website for our photos,video etc...so many special things happening right now for us. Such a blessing!!

Runs for this week......

Wednesday - 5 miler....slow, just to get back running
Saturday - 14 miler......VERY slow...walking breaks to see if my calf can do a long run, it will be the first one since the 11 miler where I hurt my calf. It seems to be better but we will see after Saturday - the goal is to just get the distance in without my calf cramping up! NO matter how long it takes......

2 comments:

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to an update!

Donna said...

Glad to have you back! I missed reading your blog. I can't wait to see some pictures of your awesome vacation.