Friday, April 27, 2012

The Long Food blog....

As most of you know I post pics of my foods on my FB page daily. It motivates me and helps increase my accountability.

Here is a look at a few of my meals the past few days for those of you not on FB....

My challenge is going great and I am very happy to be back eating a mostly Vegan diet.






Buckwheat noodles and miso soup with Veggies!




Salad with tuna and garbanzo beans




Big salad with avocado on whole grain bread with melon




Quorn baked with eggplant and topped over black Quinoa




Chia, flax, banana, and kiwi blend



Grilled Salmon with broccoli and hot peppers



Vitamineral Green and Earth from HealthForce Nutrtionals




Raw Veggies and fruit for the day



Wakame Salad with black beans and avocado




Vega Shake with coconut milk




White bean and avocado hummus



Celery and cucumber juice blend



More juicing.......



Vega one shake with oat bran and berries along with Green Tea blend




Oats, chia and flax blend



Raw salad topped with black beans and spinach




Oat bran spelt blend with VM green and earth




Oats, chia, quinoa and flax blend with berries and apple



More VM Green and Earth




Black beans, tomato, avocado and nutritional yeast on bread



Black beans with chia seeds, flax and nutritional yeast with avocado and red bell pepper


 Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh said...

Those like some yummy vittles. (I said vittles) Happy Friday!

meigancam01 said...

I really love to read articles that have good information and ideas about salad and share to each reader. I found a lot here and hope to read more from you. Thank you very much for sharing this information.