Monday, October 31, 2011

Do I hear another challenge coming?


My husband and I are on the last day of our November 1st challenge and are gearing up for another to start tomorrow, November 1st. This is a very special date for me as it represents one year from the date I decided to get back into a set routine and lose my baby weight along with far more than I ever expected. I am truly amazed. I will be writing a special blog tomorrow with before and after photos of my journey which began back in 2006 but for now I want to lay out the plan for our challenge for those who will want to follow along.

The plan is very simple. Feel free to join along by setting your own goals. My husband is doing this challenge with me along with my parents.  Set you own 5 goals to reach for the month, then post either a daily or weekly results blog or share it via email or text with your family or friends. It is just a way for you to be accountable with one another and trust me, it works!

Here are our goals for the month. November is going to be a busy one for us as we have so much going on.....yes, I know the BIG changes blog is still yet to come....soon I promise.

Jen's November Challenge Goals -

1. Complete 200 miles - Running, walking and cycling.

2. Complete 2,000 military pushups - they can be diamond, close grip, staggered hands, decline BUT they must be in the standard military position - NO KNEES, NO wall pushups etc.

3. Complete 4 FULL Workouts using Cathe Butts and Guts DVD, the rest of my ST will be Turbulence Training ( LOVE THIS) and segments from STS and other Cathe Dvds. In addition to this my goal is to complete 4,000 ab/oblique work for the month.

4.  Drink at least 128 oz of water each day - can be water, herbal tea or LACV mix

5.  Take Vitamineral Green/Earth Mix at least once a day, and juice at least 3 times a week.

Micah's November Challenge Goals -


1. Complete 300 miles - Running, walking and cycling. 

2. Complete 2,000 military pushups - they can be diamond, close grip, staggered hands, decline BUT they must be in the standard military position - NO KNEES, NO wall pushups etc. 

3. Complete 4,000 reps of ab/oblique work 

4.  Drink at least 128 oz of water each day - can be water, herbal tea or LACV mix 

5.  Take Vitamineral Green/Earth Mix at least once a day, and juice at least 3 times a week. 


It all starts tomorrow!! Let's make 11/11 the BEST and end this year stronger than ever! 




No comments: