Sunday, October 16, 2011

Goals for this week while recovering...

Last week was an interesting one. We did very well on our challenge and my husband lost some weight, as did I. The fitness goal last week was smashed on my end as I got sick - AGAIN! So this past week I was not able to do anything. I am on antibiotics and resting as much as I can. I am really hoping to rid my body of this infection soon. My ears and throat are still giving me fits but overall my energy is getting better each day.

I still have goals I want to reach this week more than you know! I only have 1.4lbs left until I reach my goal weight that was set for my 12 by 12 challenge on August 1st. This challenge was to lose 12 lbs by my 12th wedding anniversary which is in December. I am hoping to lose the rest of the weight this week while my husband is gone to Singapore on business so I can give him a big welcome home and surprise him that I reached my goal. Keeping in mind I cannot workout like normal, it is going to have to be my nutrition that gets me to my goal. I am always VERY strict with my diet but I need to be even more so this week. I really think I can get there - with God's strength!

I do want to aim for some fitness this week but it will be light as I do not want to overdo things as I did the weeks before I got sick.

Here is my "sick" workout plan for this week. I HATE not being 100% well, but I know that God will hear my prayers and will help me feel amazing in no time!

Sunday - Aim for a 2 mile walk with the stroller - 3.1 miles DONE! Slow but I did them - took me 1:06 to finish. Feeling drained but it was worth it.

Monday - Yoga and a 3 mile walk
Tuesday -  3 mile walk and if possible 30 mins on spin bike
Wednesday - 60 mins on bike - break it up if needed - just get the time in
Thursday - REST - Husband comes home today!!!!
Friday - 3 mile walk
Saturday - 6 - 8 mile run/walk if I can and feel ok.

1 comment:

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh said...

Sorry you're still feeling under the weather but your workout plan sounds doable. I'm so proud of you! You'll have that weight off on your goal in no time! ROCK IT SASSY PANTS!