Shame on me! I did not workout yesterday. I was too caught up in some stuff around the house and my back was bothering, so instead of cross training as planned - I did NOTHING.
I may switch my run for today to tomorrow to allow my back to get better. I think the other day when I was lifting or doing planks I hurt it, I know, I did not even lift heavy but something happened because ever since then it hurts to bend over and when I stand up.
It is always SO hard to report back on the days where I did not reach my goals, but it must be done! I friend of mine the other day wrote about the power of accountability and I too believe it is a key factor for success in reaching goals.
Goals achieved for the day -
1. Use my foam roller 3 times - Did not do
2. Ice 2 times a day - Did not do
3. Yoga for at least 30 mins - Did not do
4. Drink 1 gallon - DONE! YES! One goal I did reach! LOL
5. ST Upper body - Did not do
6. Complete scheduled run - Did not do
7. Log foods each day - DONE!! 1,726 calories consumed