Monday, August 10, 2009

Workout Results 8/10

I did well today, but my plan for reaching all goals fell short. I did not ST and I failed to complete my yoga, I did however complete my run PAIN FREE!! YEA!! This is a big deal for me. My knee was wonderful, my pace was slower but I am so happy not to be hurting. I am going to change my ST schedule for the week so now it will be Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.

Goals achieved for the day -
1. Use my foam roller 3 times - DONE!
2. Ice 2 times a day - DONE!
3. Yoga for at least 30 mins - Did not do
4. Drink 1 gallon - DONE!
5. ST Upper body - Did not do
6. Complete scheduled run - DONE!
7. Log foods each day - DONE!

Totals for the day - 3 mile run
Time - 30:27 mins/ avg pace 10:09 mm
Calories burned - 451
Calories consumed - 1,522

2 comments:

IdaR said...

Keep up the good work!

Marcelle said...

Good workout results....keep it up.