Thursday, November 10, 2011

Greens on the go and a divine dinner! Clean eating is simply amazing!!

I cannot tell you how much I love my greens! When out running around town I always go to my two favorite "go to green" places. When in Houston I go to the Kirby location of Whole Foods and either get the Motor Oil blend or the make your own green juice with Kale, Cucumber etc....

The other go to place is Hubbell and Hudson here in The Woodlands. My favorite thing to do post run/walk is to head over there and get their Dr. Mark Crystal's blend of Spinach, Cucumber, Parsley, Ginger and Celery....LOVE IT!! It is so nice to have a few great options when out. Also for the little ones, or for yourself if you want, Jamba juice has a blend called Apple and Greens that Michaela loves. It is a green blend with fruit and spirulina, yes, my 19 month old daughter loves it!

Here I am yesterday after my 6 miler getting in my greens before shopping. I mean really, a girls got to have her energy to shop right! :)



Last night's dinner was amazing! Grilled Sockeyed Salmon with a few herbs over Red Quinoa and Chia seeds mixed with grilled Napa Cabbage, Mushrooms, Onion, Shallots and Squash!

I highly recommend trying this quinoa mix, we loved it! Grilled up some more for tonight but with Wild Perch instead!

If you have not tried Red Quinoa, do so, it is my favorite!

2 comments:

Czesia said...

I just bought Quinoa today! This will be my first time having it actually!

Unknown said...

Yum! Jen - you are looking so tiny!