Total Time - 40 mins
Calories Burned - 424
HR - Avg - 81% Zone 4 ,Max - 96% Zone 5
Fitness Note - Great run. Steady and strong. I am enjoying the mix of hill and sprint intervals. My max hr was good today - in Zone 5 but much lower than last week. Seeing improvements in my cardiovascular fitness which to me is very important. Off to fuel up for round 2 later today!
PM Workout - Making The Cut Day 22 and 26 -
- Lat pulldowns - 80 reps P90X red 30lb. band
- Cable rows - 40 reps P90X red 30lb. band
- Sumo jump squats with 11 pound dumbbell overhead press
- One leg pelvic thrust - 50 reps
- Bent over rows - 30 reps, 50 lbs.
- One arm rows - 60 reps , 25 lbs.
- Squat swing with 17 lb dumbbell - 50 reps
- Low pulse lunges with 17 lb dumbbell - 40 reps
- Plank rows - 20 reps - 10 with 7 lb dumbbells, 10 with 11lb dumbbells.
- Supermans - 40 reps
- Sumo squat with bicep curl - 40 reps non stop with 11 lb dumbbells.
- Bicep curls - 40 reps with 25 lb dumbbells
- Wall squats with balance ball - 50 reps
- Bicep hammer curls with lunge - 40 reps, 11 lb. dumbbells.
Calories Burned - 665
HR - Avg - 68% Zone 2, Max- 91% Zone 5
Crunches - 50 with 11 pound dumbbell
Fitness Note - Another great day of lifting - Back and Biceps with leg work.
Daily totals -
Time - 96 mins
Calories Burned - 1,089
Caloric Deficit - 673