Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Last day of MTC doubles!!

AM Workout - 40 min HIIT run - 4 min warm up Cathe drill max dvd followed by steady run with 8 intervals. Hill intervals - 1 min each at 6.0 at 10% incline - 4 sets. Sprint intervals - 1 min each at 8.0 - 4 sets.

Total Time - 40 mins
Calories Burned - 424
HR - Avg - 81% Zone 4 ,Max - 96% Zone 5
Fitness Note - Great run. Steady and strong. I am enjoying the mix of hill and sprint intervals. My max hr was good today - in Zone 5 but much lower than last week. Seeing improvements in my cardiovascular fitness which to me is very important. Off to fuel up for round 2 later today!

PM Workout - Making The Cut Day 22 and 26 -
  • Lat pulldowns - 80 reps P90X red 30lb. band
  • Cable rows - 40 reps P90X red 30lb. band
  • Sumo jump squats with 11 pound dumbbell overhead press
  • One leg pelvic thrust - 50 reps
  • Bent over rows - 30 reps, 50 lbs.
  • One arm rows - 60 reps , 25 lbs.
  • Squat swing with 17 lb dumbbell - 50 reps
  • Low pulse lunges with 17 lb dumbbell - 40 reps
  • Plank rows - 20 reps - 10 with 7 lb dumbbells, 10 with 11lb dumbbells.
  • Supermans - 40 reps
  • Sumo squat with bicep curl - 40 reps non stop with 11 lb dumbbells.
  • Bicep curls - 40 reps with 25 lb dumbbells
  • Wall squats with balance ball - 50 reps
  • Bicep hammer curls with lunge - 40 reps, 11 lb. dumbbells.
Total Time - 56 mins
Calories Burned - 665
HR - Avg - 68% Zone 2, Max- 91% Zone 5
Crunches - 50 with 11 pound dumbbell
Fitness Note - Another great day of lifting - Back and Biceps with leg work.

Daily totals -
Time - 96 mins
Calories Burned - 1,089
Caloric Deficit - 673

1 comment:

Bren Haas said...

I must tell you.... I totally feel unworthy to post at The Wayward Travler (Micah's BLog) - AMAZING! I feel like I just slipped into a wonderful dream when I look at those new photos. You TWO are amazing! AND YOU with that workout! It is no wonder you look as fabulous as you do - you really put your all into it and are an inspiration to us all!
Enjoy the day.... I added some of my gardens beauty on my blog today.
THANK YOU for being YOU!