Tuesday, October 01, 2013

First post since July!! Goodness...


I think this may be the first time since I started this blog in 2007 that I let so much time pass between blogs. I have so many things to share, I do not really know where to start. I guess I have a lot of blogging to do to catch up with you all :)

The short summary.....

In July we went to the Greek Islands for 2 weeks. It was a very, very special time for us as a family. After we came home, my Mother-in-law came to Norway to see us!! She was here for 3 weeks and it was truly amazing!! We took her around this region of Norway and then we all flew over to London. It was a dream come true for her and we all had a blast! After my Mother-in-law left, my husband then had to go to the US for a business trip. While he was gone, I got sick and then my little girl followed. So now, we are both held up in the house sick and counting down the days til my husband is back home! It has been a very hard time with him gone but I am SO VERY thankful for my dear friends here in Norway who have helped me out getting me food and calling, texting to check in on us. I feel so blessed to have such special people in my life.

I am VERY excited to finally be back to a normal routine. My goals for this fall look very different than before but I am excited about a new phase of my journey. It is one based on balance, something I have longed to have for sometime now.  After I get over this crazy bug, I will be back posting but for now, my focus is getting through this and keeping us healthy.

I hope everyone is doing well. For all of you who wrote me to check up on me, thank you so much!!

Keep pressing on :)

3 comments:

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh said...

So glad to "see" you again! :) Hope you and the nugget are well again soon.

I like the sound of your new plan. Balance is the key to happiness! I hope you're at a place where you don't feel like you have to push yourself so hard but still maintain a healthy lifestyle that will work for your new goals!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Jen!! I'm excited to see you posting again and can't wait to read about your new plan!

Heather Scott said...

Great to hear from you and you travels and visits sounded wonderful and very special for your family. I'm so sorry you and your daughter are both sick. Praying Healing for you soon and then... the clarity of mind to find the Balance you are seeking. The good thing about unbalance is we can't keep doing it... so then we RE Balance. Balance and moderation is everything. You are an inspiration to so many. Think on the message of balance that you will be bringing to so many. Feel Better Soon!