Today was my first day back tracking my goals. I did well. Just trying to take it one day at a time right now. I am SO VERY happy to say my back is getting better with each passing day. Thank the Lord! I just need to be smart and do everything I can do to help it get back to 100%. We have a trip coming up in 12 days and I really want to be fully over this injury before hand. We are going back to Paris, one of my favorite cities and I want to be well so I can fully enjoy this special time for us ;)
Nutritional Goals -
1. AM Adrenal drink - Singing Canary from THM and GGMS - DONE!
2. LIMIT coffee - I did well though I had more than one cup :( Trust me, that is really good for me.
3. Shrinker tea during the day - from THM - DONE!
4. Juice and blend for lunch and dinner - NO :( will do better tomorrow.
5. Continue my clean eats with a focus on lean proteins and greens - DONE!
6. Log meals daily but do not count calories. Just focus on eating clean, healthy foods - DONE!
M1 - SC and GGMS from THM.... wow, that is a mouthful :) along with grilled chicken and avocado and a small greek yogurt with chia seeds.
M2 - Shrinker tea and more GGMS and chicken with apple. A pumpkin, hemp seed muffin I made...super good!
M3 - A bit of spelt pasta and more grilled chicken with a very small about of rice
M4 - More GGMS and more of the pumpkin, hemp muffins I made. Very good made with canned pumpkin, hazelnut milk, almond flour, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, honey and coconut oil. VERY good!!
Fitness Goals for the week -
1. If my back allows aim for a 30 mins walk - I walked a great deal today but not a straight 30 mins, a bit less.
2. Yoga for Back Care - Did not do. I went to my Chiro today and he did a few treatments on my back.
3. Upper body band work - YES!! DONE!! It was very light, but I did it. I used a band and 5 lb DB's and did a massive amount reps. It burned and was light enough to where it did not hurt my back. Slow and steady right now :)
4. Foam rolling for PT - Wanted to wait to see what the doctor said. He said I can try but to be careful with my back.