Monday, October 21, 2013

Daily Results 10/21 -

Today was my first day back tracking my goals. I did well. Just trying to take it one day at a time right now. I am SO VERY happy to say my back is getting better with each passing day. Thank the Lord! I just need to be smart and do everything I can do to help it get back to 100%. We have a trip coming up in 12 days and I really want to be fully over this injury before hand. We are going back to Paris, one of my favorite cities and I want to be well so I can fully enjoy this special time for us ;) 

Nutritional Goals - 

1. AM Adrenal drink - Singing Canary from THM and GGMS - DONE! 
2. LIMIT coffee - I did well though I had more than one cup :( Trust me, that is really good for me. 
3. Shrinker tea during the day - from THM - DONE! 
4. Juice and blend for lunch and dinner - NO :( will do better tomorrow. 
5. Continue my clean eats with a focus on lean proteins and greens - DONE! 
6. Log meals daily but do not count calories. Just focus on eating clean, healthy foods - DONE! 

M1 - SC and GGMS from THM.... wow, that is a mouthful :) along with grilled chicken and avocado and a small greek yogurt with chia seeds. 
M2 - Shrinker tea and more GGMS and chicken with apple. A pumpkin, hemp seed muffin I made...super good! 
M3 - A bit of spelt pasta and more grilled chicken with a very small about of rice
M4 - More GGMS and more of the pumpkin, hemp muffins I made. Very good made with canned pumpkin, hazelnut milk, almond flour, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, honey and coconut oil. VERY good!! 

Fitness Goals for the week -

1. If my back allows aim for a 30 mins walk - I walked a great deal today but not a straight 30 mins, a bit less. 
2. Yoga for Back Care - Did not do. I went to my Chiro today and he did a few treatments on my back. 
3. Upper body band work - YES!! DONE!! It was very light, but I did it. I used a band and 5 lb DB's and did a massive amount reps. It burned and was light enough to where it did not hurt my back. Slow and steady right now :) 
4. Foam rolling for PT - Wanted to wait to see what the doctor said. He said I can try but to be careful with my back. 


No comments: