Friday, April 08, 2011

LuLuLemon Size 4 AND Size 4 Jeans from White House/Black Market...FINALLY!!!

I have been wanting these capris FOREVER but I did not want to get them in the size 6 which was right for me where I am now in my weight loss. The size 4 fit perfect in the legs but my problem area is my belly. I am bound and determined to melt my belly down!!! Well, my hard work has been paying off as yesterday I finally bought the size 4 capris that I wanted AND this last weekend got these super cute size 4 jeans from White House/Black Market. 

I need to post these around the house to motivate me to KEEP PRESSING ON!! I have a long road ahead of me but feel as if I am making great strides forward towards my dreams! 

I could not have done this without all your support and above all, my source of strength, my Lord and Savior. 

 

 

6 comments:

Corey said...

WOW!! Awesome job!! That is incredible and deserves to be celebrated!!

Unknown said...

You are one beautiful lady in spirit and in goodness. You look fantastic. You have worked so hard and have done such an fantatic job. I've been learning lots from you.
p.s., LOVE your bathroom :)

jamie@sweatyhugs said...

Size 4?!?! Wow! You look incredible! Thanks for the inspiration.

Donna said...

Beautiful! You are such an inspiration.

Marcelle said...

You look so hot!!!!!!!!

Becca's Dirt said...

Beautiful Jen. You are hot! Congratulations on your accomplishment.