Sunday, July 04, 2010

Day 3: Family FIt Challenge

Here are the results of my challenge for Day 3. I will probably be able to start getting back to my longer ST and cardio workouts by Monday or Tuesday. For now I am doing much better but still a bit sick.

Water intake - 128 oz - DONE!
Take all vitamins and supplements along with Garden of Life Raw Perfect Food Powder - 1 serving, DONE!
Crunches - 200 reps - DONE!
Pushups Military - 20 reps - DONE!
Squats - 200 reps - DONE!
My Super foods for today - Aim for at least 10 servings each day.
1. Spinach
2. Lentils
3. Blueberries
4. Strawberries
5. Oatmeal
6. Red Bell pepper
7. Tumeric
8. Lindt 90% Dark Chocolate....yes that is a super food believe it or not!
9. Greek Yogurt
10. Black tea
11. Honey
12. Ezekiel bread
13. Olive Oil

No comments: