Wednesday, July 07, 2010

3 Great new finds...


The first two are from Garden of Life. I have always loved this company more specifically their Raw Vitamin code B-12 complex. Now they have a complete meal replacement full of raw super foods and protein from grains and seeds. This works well for me as somedays I do not have time for a long lunch and I can just make this fast while I get ready to nurse Michaela. They also have a Raw super foods powder mix called Perfect Food Raw that I use with other protein powders or in juice.

Now the third I just found is evil in the best possible way! It is an almond chocolate spread similar to Nutella but with almonds and evaporated cane juice instead of sugar. This is a treat for sure! SUPER yummy on Ezekiel bread!

Try them out!

2 comments:

Trainer T.s Fitness said...

Thanks for sharing I must get that almond butter ;-)

Sandrelle said...

Funny, I just bought the Garden of Life Super Green food two days ago!