Friday, May 14, 2010

Workout results so far this week...

Not a good week for me in terms of reaching my miles. I need to get my treadmill ready to use in my house as the weather is getting warmer and it is hard for me to take Michaela out in the mornings really early.

Here are my stats for this week....

Miles - 4
Pusuhps - 72
Cardio DVD - 40 mins

Hoping next week to get back to walking my 3 miles a day on the treadmill. Only a couple of more weeks before I get to registar for my half marathon! I cannot wait!

1 comment:

Yours in Fitness said...

Hi Jen,

Keep up the great work and don't be too hard on yourself, you are a busy mom now with a new little one to take care of. It took me awhile to get back into the swing of things and I know you can to - you are staying accountable with your blog. You're motivated, you can do it!

Maria