Monday, May 24, 2010

Goals for the week...

Looking forward to a new week!!!! My 33rd birthday is on Thursday and I plan on making it a great one with my baby girl and sweet husband. Very low key, hanging around the house together which right now sounds perfect! My husband is still overseas and I miss him SO much! It is hard without him here, more so than ever. I cannot wait until Tuesday afternoon when I see him walking through our door and into my arms.

My parents came this weekend to help out and it was a dream! They watched Michaela while I worked out, had my hair highlighted and even when I was taking a morning nap. They also did laundry and even planted more flowers for us out in the front. I cannot thank them enough! We took a TON of photos so I will be posting them soon.

I am far from reaching my miles for the month of May. I have only ran/walked 34.64 miles so far this month. I am hoping to do another 15 miles this week hopefully if my sweet baby girl will let me! :)

My goals for this week are follows....

1. Walk 15 miles this week - 5.36 miles so far!!
2. 100 military pushups
3. ST 3 times
4. Cathe DVD 3 times
5. Stay on track with calories and log foods
6. Drink one gallon of water each day
7. Stretch and do my PT exercises for my knee each day

No comments: