Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

I cannot think of a better time to start blogging here again....Mother's Day. A day to celebrate the incredible blessing that is being a Mom. As I reflect on the day when I first found out I was pregnant, I remember the woman I was before and who I am now. Motherhood has changed me to the core. It truly has been the most incredible experience of my life. No words could ever express how much I love being a Mom to my precious M. She is my life. 

I have a lot of goals this year, and while I work hard to reach them, the biggest goal for me that must not be overshadowed by all the rest is becoming the best, most encouraging, uplifting and loving Mom I can be. My girl is 5 now and I want to continue to set an example for her in every area of my life. 

As my new summer challenges begin, I look forward to documenting them here as I once did. 

 It's the beginning of a beautiful time in our life and I cannot wait to see how this year unfolds! 

Happy Mother's Day to you all. 💜

2 comments:

Goal of Losing said...

I remember when you first announced you were expecting Kayla. I can't believe how time flies! I now have my own 3 month old daughter. It's the sweetest thing, ever. Happy Mother's Day!

JACC said...

Excited that you are going to be writing here more often!