Wednesday, May 30, 2012

51 days to go...A new challenge is here!




A new month is approaching and I have big goals for this summer!! Before my most recent trip, I was logging my daily results on Spark and it helped me a great deal. So now, for the month of June and most of July, I am setting a new challenge! I find the simple, straight forward challenges to be the best and the ones that I can follow through.

In 51 days we leave for our cruise and I really want to work hard to reach a few goals before then. They are the following......

1. Lose 5 lbs
2. Complete 200 miles of walking, biking and running
3. Complete 2,000 military pushups
4. Log foods daily

That is about as simple as it gets. Normally, that would not be much of a challenge but for me as of late I find it easy to get side tracked so in many ways this is a huge deal for me.

Day 1 of 51 begins NOW!

2 comments:

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh said...

I have no doubt you'll meet all of your goals and then some!

Turist said...

However, no studies have yet been performed, and they are necessary in determining whether weight loss with long term use of zi xiu tang bee pollen will improve overall health.