Well I did not get the gold but I stuck with the challenge and did my best. I set my goals high and even though I did not reach all of them I am proud that even though I am pregnant I am setting new goals and challenges in my life. I always want to be reaching for something!
Here are the goals I set at the beginning of my challenge -
Fitness - Walking, Biking at the gym, Elliptical -
Gold Metal - 17 Hours
Silver Metal - 14 - 17 Hours
Bronze Metal - 10 - 14 Hours
Nutrition - Staying within Calories and Water intake -
Gold Metal - 14 days staying on track with calories and water intake
Silver Metal - 12 - 14 days
Bronze Metal - 12 days or less
Here are my results -
Fitness - 608 mins or 10.13 hours - BRONZE!!
Nutrition - 11 days out of 17 within calorie range (1,500 - 1,800) - BRONZE!!
Now onto the next challenge....To log my food, water intake and fitness every day for this month. It is not a big goal but perfect for where I am now in my pregnancy. I have learned that it is not the size of the goal but the act of setting it in your mind and doing all you can to reach it that counts! Striving to better yourself everyday, that is what I want to do!
March Goals -
1. Consume 1,500 - 1,900 calories per day
2. Drink at least 128 oz of water
3. Fiber intake - 35 grams or higher
4. Protein - 100 grams or higher
5. Consume at least 5 servings of fruits and veggies each day
6. Walk for 30 mins every day - even if I have to break it up - just get it done the best I can.