Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Daily results 3/1 and 3/2...

Everything is going VERY well. I am trying to keep up with my blogs but it seems ever since March 1st hit all I can think about is the fact that our little angel could be born this month! We are on a mission to get everything finished for her arrival. Yesterday was a massive shopping day for me which was so much fun, but it was also very productive. It is just amazing to me the bouncers, play mats, toys and so on that are out there but I think I found some cute ones.

We went last night and bought everything we need for her first aide kit for her bathroom and then we put everything it a container so we can have it all in one place. I had my What to Expect the first year book with me going through the items one by one, it was fun. I started crying at one point because it was hitting me that it is getting so close. My husband was holding me and was so precious in the way he was comforting me. I was emotional last night to say the least.

Today I am heading back to Babies R US to get waterproof pads for her crib and her pack and play. I am also on a quest to find the perfect lamp shade for her table lamp in her room. Then I am off to look those last few items we need on our must have list. We are trying to finalize everything this weekend and so if she does come early, there will be nothing to worry about. Our birth class in on Saturday and then our breastfeeding class in on Wednesday, after that we are done with the classes and hopefully will be ready for the real thing!!

It is amazing to me that all of this is really happening. One year ago today, we bought our house! What a year this has been! I remember the move back from Russia and all the exciting things I was looking forward to doing in 2009, my first year living back in the US since 2006. Little did I know that 2009 would change our life in the way that it did. I feel so blessed and happier than I have ever been. The love of my life and I are getting ready to have a baby! It is such a blessing!

Well I better get going, today will be another long day! Tomorrow is my 35 week appointment and I cannot wait to hear our Michaela's heart beat again! It is funny, I am not worried about my weight, or anything else, all I want is to know she is still growing big, strong and healthy! Maybe after tomorrow we will have a better idea if she is coming early or not, we will see!!

Oh one last thing, my dad is trying hard to get me the photos of the shower but he has been so busy so it may be a few more days but I will post them soon, promise!

Have a blessed day!!

Results from 3/1 -

Calories - 1,704
Fiber - 46
Protein - 124
Water - 128 oz
Fitness - 17 min walk

Results from 3/2 -

Calories - 1,861
Fiber - 37
Protein - 105
Water - 84 oz
Fitness - 65 min walk

No comments: