Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Taking it easy...

I took yesterday off as I started to feel a bit sick and I did not want to push myself. I will be headed out today for a short swim, bike, and run. My next tri is in 4 days, so I need to make sure that I do not overdo things and make myself sick. My throat and ears are feeling better this morning so I am hoping that maybe I will be ok.

Here are my goals for today.....

1. Drink 1 gallon of water
2. Take all vitamins and supplements
3. PT stretches/ foam roller
4. Stay within calorie range
5. Ice my knee at least twice
6. Swim 400/Bike 11/Run 2
7. Yoga before bed at least 30 mins

6 comments:

Lori said...

Hope you stay healthy! My tri is this weekend too, and taking it easy is hard!

TX Runner Mom said...

Hope you are 100% asap! I am not good at taking it easy. :-)

Marlene said...

Good idea to take it a little bit easy and rest up... you want to feel healthy and strong this weekend!

Heather C said...

Ooh keep up with the fluids and rest - hopefully you'll be feeling better!

Lori Lynn said...

Hi- Do you know of an exercise (or website that would have it) that targets your thighs/inner thigh muscles? I was looking to find something.

KK @ Running Through Life said...

Good luck with your goals and good for you for listening to your body and taking it easy!