I took yesterday off as I started to feel a bit sick and I did not want to push myself. I will be headed out today for a short swim, bike, and run. My next tri is in 4 days, so I need to make sure that I do not overdo things and make myself sick. My throat and ears are feeling better this morning so I am hoping that maybe I will be ok.
Here are my goals for today.....
1. Drink 1 gallon of water
2. Take all vitamins and supplements
3. PT stretches/ foam roller
4. Stay within calorie range
5. Ice my knee at least twice
6. Swim 400/Bike 11/Run 2
7. Yoga before bed at least 30 mins