Monday, September 22, 2008

19 days until I go home!! New plan for this week...

Well, as far as my first day back working out....well I did not do anything! Maybe it was the cold weather here, maybe it was my handsome husband who wanted to spend some time with me ( how can I resist that) or maybe it was that I just needed another day to rest and get settled in. 

Whatever the reason...or the excuse was, I did not workout as planned. It happens, but now I have to look towards this week! I have remade my plan for this week to ease into the swing of things. 

So here is the new plan starting today. I only have 19 days left until we go home! You all know how much I love countdowns :) 

Workout Plan starting September 22st - 29th - 

Monday September 22nd - 

Back and Biceps followed by 45 mins of treadmill incline pyramid walk/run and elliptical combo and Cathe Core Max DVD 

Tuesday September 23rd - 

Chest, Shoulders and Triceps followed by 45 mins of treadmill incline pyramid walk/run and elliptical combo 

Wednesday September 24th - 

Cathe Butts and Guts DVD 

Thursday September 25th - 

Back and Biceps followed by 45 min run 

Friday September 26th - 

Chest, Shoulders and Triceps followed by a 45 min run and Cathe Core Max dvd. 

Saturday September 27th - 

Rest day!! 

No comments: