Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Week 2, Day 2 Food Blog....

I did well yesterday and I even treated myself with a small amount of dark chocolate and some light popcorn.

Morning - coffee along with the mango, banana mix I mentioned yesterday. It was incredible. Mango, banana, raspberries, the decadent blend from Spectrum....Caco, coconut and chia! Wow! All mixed with Greek yogurt and walnuts. I also had some of the pumpkin bake I made yesterday as well.

Lunch - Salad with salmon burger, tomatoes and cucumber. About 1/2 of an apple.

Snack - natural PB on a rice cake

Dinner - Steak with roasted veggies and a salad with blue cheese dressing :) I know...I know... It had to be done :)

After dinner - movie time treat :) a small amount of dark chocolate with Tea and light popcorn.

Off to a great start today!!!! Looking forward to posting pics of day 3 tomorrow!









No comments: