Friday, May 03, 2013

Marathon number 2!!!

After much thought, I finally made a decision on what would be my marathon for this year. I am registered and I booked the flights and the hotel, so I guess it is official :) On October 20th, Lord willing, I will be running the Amsterdam Marathon!

I am so very excited about my training this year. I am currently reading up on several new training plans, as well as checking out a few coaching sites for some personalized programs. I am hoping that through more strength training and a greater focus on cross training, I will have a stronger race and will be better prepared than last year.

I look forward to sharing my training with you all. Some of you have been apart of my journey for years now, ever since Russia back in 2006. Now, I am preparing for my second marathon!! Isn't God amazing! He will take you places and help you reach goals you never thought were possible.

The last time I was in Amsterdam was back in 2007 and my weight loss journey had just begun. Now, I will be going back a totally different person and I cannot wait to see what it feels like crossing that finish line!

Thank you for the years of support you have given me!!

Amsterdam....here I come!!!! :)
 


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yay! Can't wait to follow along on your journey to marathon #2.