Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Training Schedule 9/6 - 9/14

This is the last week of training before we leave for Scotland and England! Here is my schedule for the next few days.  I have put in 260 miles the past 2 weeks - cycling, running and walking. I could not be happier with how I am progressing. I am going to try and sit down this week and blog about my ride on Saturday as there were many lessons learned and some fantastic memories I want to record.  As far as my weight loss, well it has stalled despite all my workouts. My measurements however are going down with the exception of my thighs....they were up a bit from all the cycling, but they are toning up far more than I thought they would so I am very happy.  Even though I am pleased with how my measurements are going down I still want to shed these last 8 lbs or so by December.  I am hoping as I remain consistent with my training, eventually I will finally reach my goal.

Wishing everyone a beautiful and productive week - REACH HIGH!!!

Tuesday 9/6 - Easy walk with my family - 4 miles or so.  Rest day but wanting to walk so I do not get stiff and still get a few good miles in for fun.

Wednesday 9/7 -  ST along with 60 mins spin bike

Thursday 9/8 -  8 mile run

Friday 9/9 -  Rest

Saturday 9/10 - Brick 30/5 - Ride 30 miles, Run 5

Sunday - 9/11 -  25 mile ride and ST

Monday - 9/12 -  ST along with 4 mile run

Tuesday 9/13 -  4 mile run

Wednesday 9/14 - Leaving for our trip!!!!!

No comments: