This weekend was simply MAGICAL!!! I do not know where to begin. I was able to get my 10 miler in after being sick for a week, I went to the salon and had my hair cut and highlighted, after my run went to the spa for a fantastic massage and then dinner at a VERY romantic steakhouse with my husband. We were seated in a private booth, and I do mean private, with dark curtains so no one could see us! As I said VERY ROMANTIC!!! I had a fantastic filet mignon and crab cake and did not feel bad about eating it, which was nice. On Sunday after church we went to brunch at another one of our favorite restaurants and then shopping! The whole weekend I just kept thinking, when can my parents come back again! LOL! They are coming in 2 WEEKS!!
Little Kayla is doing GREAT! She has her 2 little teeth coming in, they look so cute! She truly is the joy of our life! I will really try and get some more photos of her up soon!
Now I must focus on this week and staying on track with my miles. Here is the plan for this week....
Monday - 3 miles on tread. ST circuit.
Tuesday - 6 miles - walk/ run on the trails
Wednesday - Rest
Thursday - 6 mile run/walk
Friday - 3 mile walk with ST circuit.
Saturday - Long run - 10 miles
Sunday - Rest
Days 1-14 results...
1. Loose 11 pounds - .6 lbs so far. Have not weighed since being sick. Will weigh this week.
2. Run/walk - 150 miles - 17.59 miles so far.
3. Take vitamins and supplements each day - A couple of days missed.
4. 1 gallon of water each day - A couple of days missed.
5. Log all foods - Did not do over the weekend.
6. ST - 3 days a week, either at gym or Cathe DVDs - Doing well on ST but need to get in 3 per week as opposed to 2 days which is what I was doing.
7. Log and record a running total of squats, pushups and crunches -
Squats - 100
Military pushups - 45
Crunches - 130
8. Record measurements on graph here at home. Aim for another 5 inches lost around stomach and hips - Did not measure, will do that this week.