They are not the totals I was hoping to post but all I can do is keep reaching...
Weight loss - not even going to talk about this one. The scale is going in the WRONG direction.
Miles - 8.42/50
Pull ups - 9/50...unassisted but embarrassing totals
Push ups - 270/1,000
Burpees - 85/500...a new goal added as they are so very effective
Lessons learned so far this challenge -
1. Take things one day at a time
2. The scale is evil and can change SO much daily based on water, salt etc.....
3. Watch the nuts. Too many calories if you do not watch your portion size
4. Do not allow yourself to get hungry, then you break and crave BAD carbs
5. Relax, it is just weight. It is just a number. Focus daily on the positives in your life
7. Think before you eat. Are you hungry or thirsty....
8. Stop trying to make it happen overnight. You let yourself go over the past several months, it will not come back instantly.
9. Watch the salt.
10. It is going to be hard getting back, but worth all effort. Stay focused.
Next weeks schedule -
Sunday - Run/walk easy with family, pull ups and push ups
Monday - Run/Walk 4 miles and KB's at the gym
Tuesday - ST circuit at home
Wednesday - Run/Walk 4 miles and KB's at the gym
Thursday - Walk - 6 miles
Friday - Walk/Run 4 miles and KB's at the gym
Saturday - Long walk with family
Sunday - Rest or long walk with family
Nutrition goals - Greens, greens and more greens.