Thursday, February 28, 2013

March Goals. Time to get serious.




I have big goals for this month. Let's just say it is my attempt to get back to where I was last year. I am going to keep this blog short and to the point. I measured this morning and not only have I gained weight this past year but several inches as well. No use complaining about it. I just need to do something about it and move on.

Goals to reach in order to get back on track....

1. 50 miles - run, walk and cycle
2. Lose 8 lbs this month. This would be huge for me. I have not had a loss this big in a LONG time!
3. Push ups - 1,000 military reps
4. Pull ups - 100 reps....can be assisted
5. Log foods on Spark

I need to change. I must change. I must get back to where I was. I am not happy with my size and where I am in terms of my fitness journey. I took the lazy way out the past few months and now I am paying for it. Enough is enough...

2 comments:

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh said...

I have no doubt you will meet your goals. You know what to do, you will do it and you've got great support to get there! ROCK IT GIRL!

the terrian family said...

You can DO IT!!! I am beginning a journey to get back on track with my fitness & nutrition as well-- I am up almost TWENTY pounds from about a year ago :( I was on a very good streak of being really intentional--- journalling my plan for the week fitness-wise & writing down what/how much I was taking in nutrition-wise. I look forward to celebrating with you as you reach your goals! :D