Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Live up to your potential!!


As I was working out today it hit me just how in control of our destiny we are. Every day we have a choice as to what we will eat and how much we will move. I began running faster as I thought more about it. I became so energized at the thought that it is up to me how hard I will push it today - will I allow the day to pass only to realize that I could have gone farther, I could have watched my portions more ? - NO! I want to lay down each night and say to myself - I really did live up to my potential - I motivated someone to do the same - and I am another day closer to reaching the stars!!!

One of my favorite quotes really sums up how I feel right now.

"Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain."

There will always be situations or people in our lives that could hinder our progress - but these are just small "pebbles" in the road of life - I say you just need to kick that "pebble" out of the way and keep going!! If we stopped to look and stare at every detour or object that was placed in our way we would go nowhere!

Where ever your day will take you - make each moment count!!

Keep looking forward!!

No comments: